1) Application Deadline: Applications are made via the online system, before the relevant application deadline:
- Early Application Deadline: June 19th, 2020.
- Regular Application Deadline: August 7th, 2020.
Applications are accepted only for the coming Fall semester, which starts in October. Participants cannot begin the program in the Spring or Summer semesters.
2) Application Documents: Applicants need to both upload their documents to the online system by the application deadline. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
3) Interviews: The committee reviews the application documents and determines whether each applicant will be invited for the interviewed or rejected. Interviews are conducted face-to-face in the Altunizade Campus, and take around 30 minutes per applicant.
- For application interviews please contact us.
4) Interview results: Based on the application documents and interview performance, the committee determines whether each applicant will be admitted to the program or not. The applicant is informed of the result within a couple of days.
5) English Exam: Applicants that do not have a valid English Proficiency Exam result can take Sabanci University’s English exam “English Language Assessment Exam (ELAE)”. Applicants with a valid and accepted Exam result need not need to take the ELAE exam. Please contact us for exam date.
6) Approval: Admission to program is finalized after two bureaucratic steps:
- Approval of the related Graduate School Board of the University.
- For applicants whose latest degree is from an institution that is not controlled by YÖK (the Turkish Higher Education Council): YÖK approval regarding the equivalence of the last graduated higher institution and the course of study of the applicant.
7) Registration: All admitted applicants need to register to the Program.
- Registrations will be held on September 2020 in Tuzla Campus, at the Student Resources Department.
- The tuition fee needs to be paid during registration.
- Graduate Program Entrance Exam (ALES, GRE or GMAT) scores are not required for ETM program applications.
- Applicants can apply to more than one Sabanci University professional program. To do so, for each program, they need to fill in a separate form in the online system.