1) Application Deadline: Applications are made via the online system, before the relevant application deadline:
- Early Application Deadline: June 10, 2022
- Regular Application Deadline: August 5, 2022
Applications are accepted only for the coming Fall semester, which starts in October. Participants cannot begin the program in the Spring semester.
2) Application Documents: Applicants need to upload their documents to the online system by the application deadline. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
3) Interviews: The committee reviews the application documents and determines whether each applicant will be invited for the interviewed or rejected. Interviews are conducted face-to-face in the Altunizade Campus, and take around 30 minutes per applicant. (Interviews are conducted online due to the COVID-19 outbreak.)
- For application interviews please contact us.
4) Interview results: Based on the application documents and interview performance, the committee determines whether each applicant will be admitted to the program or not. The applicant is informed of the result within a couple of days.
5) English Exam: Applicants who do not have a valid English Proficiency Exam result can take Sabanci University’s English exam “English Language Assessment Exam (ELAE)”. Applicants with a valid and accepted exam result do not need to take the ELAE exam. Please contact us for exam date.
6) Approval: Admission to program is finalized after two bureaucratic steps:
- Approval of the related Graduate School Board of the University.
- YÖK (the Turkish Higher Education Council) approval regarding the equivalence of the undergraduate degree and the course of study of the applicant. (For applicants who have obtained an undergraduate degree from outside Turkey)
7) Registration: All admitted applicants need to register to the Program.
- Registrations will be held in Tuzla Campus, at the Student Resources Department.
- The tuition fee needs to be paid during registration.
- Graduate Program Entrance Exam (ALES, GRE or GMAT) scores are not required for ETM program applications.
- Applicants can apply to more than one Sabanci University professional program. To do so, for each program, they need to fill in a separate form in the online system.